Home > Site Help > Search Results
P. Bubar Memo with Enclosures.
Accession Number: ML092880748
Date Released: Monday, November 2, 2009
The following links on this page are to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To obtain a free viewer for displaying this format, see our Plugins, Viewers, and Other Tools.
- ML092880767 - 10/07/2009 Summary of Meeting with Stakeholders in the Impacts of Diminished Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Capacity on Medical and Academic Research. (9 page(s), 10/23/2009)
- ML092880909 - 10/07/2009 Summary of Meeting to Provide an Opportunity for Stakeholders with Various Viewpoints to Address the Impact of Diminished Disposal Capacity for Low-Level Radioactive Waste on Academic and Medical Research. (4 page(s), 10/23/2009)
- ML092880206 - October 7, 2009 Meeting Attendees List Regarding Impacts on Academic and Medical Research of Lack of LLRW Disposal Access. (4 page(s), 10/7/2009)
- ML092880154 - October 7, 2009 Meeting Slides - Impacts of Limitations on LLRW Disposal Access on Medical and Academic Research. (18 page(s), 10/7/2009)
- ML092880099 - October 7, 2009 Presentation - Partial List of Biomedical Research Products Deleted Due to Radioactive Waste Issues. (8 page(s), 10/7/2009)
- ML092880161 - October 7, 2009 Meeting Slides, Academic Institutions are Affected by LLRW Issues. (15 page(s), 10/7/2009)
- ML092880055 - J. Shaffner Ltr from Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, Inc.- October 7, 2009, Regarding Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Issues. (3 page(s), 10/7/2009)
- ML092880048 - Transcript of Public Meeting on Low-Level Waste on 10/07/09, Pages 1-123. (124 page(s), 10/7/2009)
- ML092920043 - J. Shaffner Ltr from Harvard University Environmental Health and Safety- October 9, 2009. (2 page(s), 10/9/2009)