Home > Site Help > Search Results
Meeting with Stakeholders - Senior Management Review Group seeking input on policy issues identified in Groundwater Task Force Report - Written Public Comments Received.
Accession Number: ML110410695
Date Released: Thursday, February 10, 2011
The following links on this page are to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To obtain a free viewer for displaying this format, see our Plugins, Viewers, and Other Tools.
- ML102880059 - Comment (1) of A. Christine Tipton, Barbara O'Neal & Trudy Wallack on Behalf of Erwin Citizens Awareness Network, Inc., on Potential Policy Issues Related to Nuclear Plant Groundwater Protection. (19 page(s), 10/8/2010)
- ML102910592 - Comment (2) of Alexander Marion on Behalf of Nuclear Energy Institute on "Evaluation of the Groundwater Task Force Report: Public Meeting." (4 page(s), 10/15/2010)
- ML102940389 - Comment (3) of David Lochbaum, on Behalf of Self, on NRC-2010-0302: Comments on Groundwater Task Force Report. (26 page(s), 10/20/2010)
- ML103060086 - Comment (4) of Jill Lipoti, on Behalf of State of NJ, Dept of Environmental Protection, on NRC's Groundwater Task Force Final Report. (6 page(s), 10/29/2010)
- ML103070050 - Comment (5) of Patrick Mulligan, on behalf of Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, Inc., on NRC's Groundwater Task Force Final Report. (5 page(s), 10/28/2010)
- ML103080059 - Comment (6) of Philip R. Mahowald on Behalf of Prairie Island Indian Community, on Groundwater Task Force and Related Workshop Recently Convened by NRC. (5 page(s), 11/1/2010)
- ML103080060 - Comment (7) of John J. Sipos on Behalf of State of NY, Office of the Attorney General, on Groundwater Task Force Report. (4 page(s), 11/2/2010)
- ML103120555 - Comment (8) of Deborah Brancato, on Behalf of Riverkeeper, Inc., on NRC-2010-0001, Evaluation of the Groundwater Task Force Report: Public Meeting. (10 page(s), 11/3/2010)